Teen Death After Spicy ‘One Chip Challenge’ Raises Alarm

Teen Death After Spicy ‘One Chip Challenge’ Raises Alarm

What is it with spicy food challenges?
Celebrities like Hallie Berry,
sweat it out,
gobbling down chicken wings,
drenched in hot pepper sauce
In a deputy,
do you?
After Scarlet Johansson sure looks like she’s in pain,
and tears rolled down Jennifer Lawrence’s face
as she completely loses it over the spicy food challenge.
I feel like I’m gonna die.
But today,
there’s an urgent warning
about the viral one-chip challenge following the death
of 14-year-old Harris Wallabah of Massachusetts,
whose family says he died after eating the chip at school
and fainting.
We got the Pocky one-chip challenge.
The name of the fiery chip is actually one-chip challenge.
He’s here for that.
It’s getting hot.
The packaging comes in a coffin-shaped box
emblazoned with an image of the grim reaper.
Inside the box,
there’s only one single chip
made from two of the world’s hottest peppers.
That is fully coated,
do you see?
It’s so hot.
Some people use gloves to protect their skin.
Oh,
bottoms up.
The warning label states,
keep out of reach of children.
He did!
The social media is filled with kids eating the blazing hot chip.
Oh,
No!
Now,
following Harris’s death,
the company is pulling the product from store shelves.
Right now,
I’d say I would not eat this.
The issue with spicy foods is,
it has a chemical.
It high concentrations.
It can cause GI distress,
can cause inflammation to the lining of your esophagus,
stomach,
anyone who’s had something too spicy can attest to that.

Rep. Nancy Pelosi is running for reelection

Leave a Comment